1. Personal Data.
2. Your Privacy Rights at Inspire11.
At Inspire11, we respect your ability to know, access, correct, transfer, restrict the processing of, and delete your personal data. If you choose to exercise these privacy rights, you will not be treated in a discriminatory way nor will you receive a lesser degree of service from Inspire11. Inspire11 does not sell your data.
To help protect the security of your personal data, if you wish to restrict or delete your personal data, you must first sign into your account and verify your identity. There may be situations where we cannot grant your request — for example, if you ask us to delete your transaction data and Inspire11 is legally obligated to keep a record of that transaction to comply with law. We may also decline to grant a request if doing so would undermine our legitimate use of data for antifraud and security purposes, such as when you request deletion of an account that is being investigated for security concerns. Other reasons your privacy request may be denied are if it jeopardizes the privacy of others, is frivolous or vexatious, or would be extremely impractical.
3. Personal Data Inspire11 Collects from You.
At Inspire11, we strive to collect only the personal data that we need. The personal data Inspire11 collects depends on how you interact with Inspire11. When you contact Inspire11 seeking information, create an account on the Inspire11 mobile application, or access third-party information through the mobile application, we may collect a variety of information, including:
• Account Information. Your @inspire11.com email address and related account details, including email address, devices registered, name, address, phone number, account status, and age.
• Device Information. Data from which your device could be identified, such as device serial number, or about your device, such as browser type.
• Contact Information. Data such as name, email address, physical address, phone number, or other contact information.
• Payment Information. Data about your billing address and method of payment, such as bank details, credit, debit, or other payment card information.
• Transaction Information. Data about purchases of Inspire11 products and services or transactions facilitated by Inspire11, including purchases on Inspire11 platforms
• Fraud Prevention Information. Data used to help identify and prevent fraud, including a device trust score.
• Usage Data. Data about your activity on and use of our offerings, such as app launches within our services, including browsing history; search history; product interaction; crash data, performance, and other diagnostic data; and other usage data.
• Other Information You Provide to Us. Details such as the content of your communications with Inspire11, including interactions with customer support and contacts through social media channels.
You are not required to provide the personal data that we have requested. However, if you choose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to requests you may have.
4. Personal Data Inspire11 Receives from Other Sources.
Inspire11 may receive personal data about you from other individuals, from businesses or third parties acting at your direction, from our partners who work with us to provide our products and services and assist us in security and fraud prevention, and from other lawful sources, including:
• Individuals. Inspire11 may collect data about you from other individuals — for example, if that individual invited you to participate in an Inspire11 service or forum, or shared content with you.
• At Your Direction. You may direct other individuals or third parties to share data with Inspire11. For example, you may direct your mobile carrier to share data about your carrier account with Inspire11 for account activation.
• Inspire11 Partners. We may also validate the information you provide — for example, when creating an Inspire11 account, with a third party for security, and for fraud-prevention purposes. For research and development purposes, we may use datasets such as those that contain images, voices, or other data that could be associated with an identifiable person. When acquiring such datasets, we do so in accordance with applicable law, including law in the jurisdiction in which the dataset is hosted. When using such datasets for research and development, we do not attempt to reidentify individuals who may appear therein.
5. Inspire11’s Use of Personal Data.
6. Inspire11’s Sharing of Personal Data.
Inspire11 may share personal data with service providers who act on our behalf, our partners, or others at your direction. However, Inspire11 does not share personal data with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
• Partners. At times, Inspire11 may partner with third parties to provide services or other offerings. Inspire11 requires its partners to protect your personal data.
• Others. Inspire11 may share personal data with others at your direction or with your consent, such as when we share information with your carrier to activate your account. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, fraud prevention, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you where there is a lawful basis for doing so, if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations or users, or in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale.
7. Protection of Personal Data at Inspire11.
At Inspire11, we believe that great privacy rests on great security. We use administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal data, taking into account the nature of the personal data and the processing, as well as the threats posed. We are constantly working to improve on these safeguards to help keep your personal data secure.
8. Cookies and Other Technologies.
Inspire11’s websites, online services, mobile applications, and advertisements may use “cookies” and other technologies such as web beacons. These technologies help us to better understand user behavior including for security and fraud prevention purposes, tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches.
• Communications Cookies. These cookies are used to enable network traffic to and from Inspire11’s systems, including by helping us detect any errors.
• Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are set as required to provide a specific feature or service that you have accessed or requested. For example, they allow us to display our websites in the proper format and language, to authenticate and verify your transactions, and to preserve the contents of your Bag when shopping online at Inspire11.com.
• Other Cookies. These cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with our websites and online services, including by helping us to assess the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches. Inspire11 also uses these cookies to remember choices you make while browsing, so we can provide you with a customized experience.
9. Transfer of Personal Data Between Countries.
Inspire11 products and offerings connect you to the world. To make that possible, your personal data may be transferred to or accessed by entities around the world. Inspire11 complies with laws on the transfer of personal data between countries to help ensure your data is protected, wherever it may be. The Inspire11 entity that controls your personal data may differ depending on where you live. For example, if you are employed in Kosovo, Inspire11 shpk. will control and have access to your personal data. At this time, Inspire11 does not transfer personal data within the European Economic Area, nor in participating Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation countries and therefore, does not comply with either the GPR or APEC CBPR.
10. Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy.